Part of the Middlewood Partnership with premises at Bollington, Poynton and Disley.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) – Important information!
The Bollington Medical Centre Waterhouse, 51 Wellington Road, Bollington, Macclesfield SK10 5JH
Tel: 08443 878481, 01625-462593
*** PLEASE DON’T CALL ABOUT COVID!! You have not been forgotten!! Go to the link above for the latest information ***
Website | AskMyGP
Hilary Dickie MCSP SRP Private Physiotherapy Practice at the Waterhouse Medical Centre.
Tel: 0161−439 9959
Mobile: 07971 054118
Contact: Andy Powell or Ian Stoner
Mobile: 07712 647357
Trained local volunteers working with the ambulance service to provide the quickest possible first aid to those in need. This voluntary service is called out by the ambulance service.
To book your FREE place on a 2hr training course or to enquire please contact us:
Mobile: 07712 647357
New volunteers are always welcome. Full training is provided. Email
Publicly-accessible defibrillators are available at the following locations:
- Bollington Cross School (SK10 5EG) – located next to the main entrance through the pedestrian gate from the main road;
- Albert Road Fire Station (SK10 5HS) – located on the right hand side of the building;
- Barrow’s Butchers (SK10 5HX) – located on the side wall of the shop;
- Recreation Ground (SK10 5JT) – located on the side of the cricket pavilion;
- Bridgend Centre (SK10 5PW) – located on the right hand side of the main entrance;
- Poacher’s Inn (SK10 5RE) – located on the outside wall of the pub to the right of the main door;
- Bull’s Head in Kerridge (SK10 5BD) – located on the side wall;
- Pott Shrigley School (SK10 5RT) – located next to the front entrance;
- Adlington Primary school ( SK10 4JX) – located outside the main door;
- Bollington Leisure Centre (SK10 5EX) – located behind the reception area.
L Rowlands & Co. Ltd. The Waterhouse, Wellington Road, Bollington, Macclesfield SK10 5JH
Monday – Friday 9.00-13.00, 14.00-17.45, including Wednesday afternoon Saturday 9.00-13.00
Marilyn E Woolley D.Pod.M, MCHS, SRCH State registered chiropodist
Sheona K Bath BSc., PodMed, MCHS, SRCH, D.Pod.M, Member of the College of Podiatrists, HCPC Registered
Chiropody/Podiatry Clinic and Home visits
Mobile: 07740 341380
also at Feet @ Macclesfield, 40 Charlotte Street, Macclesfield SK11 6JB
Trained and experienced in advanced reflexology techniques including:
- Adapted Reflextherapy for spinal pain and whiplash, trained and recognised by chartered physiotherapists;
- Lymph drainage reflexology for reducing lymphodoema and fluid retention;
- Maternity Reflexology;
- Reproductive Reflexology for fertility both natural and IVF assisted;
- Facial Reflexology.
Also Indian Head massage and Bach Flower Remedy practitioner (BFRP).
Operates mobile to clients homes and from treatment rooms in Bollington and Prestbury as well as Mount Hall and Prestbury Beaumont.
Your Home Eyecare Pauline Raeburn, BSc(Hons) MCOptom 1 Tenby Rd, Macclesfield, SK11 8TQ
Tel: 0800 952 0064
A local service providing eye tests at home for patients who are unable to visit their high street opticians due to physical or mental disability. NHS funded for eligible patients.
Please refer to the telephone directory under ‘Macclesfield Hospitals’ for a list of services and departments.
IMPORTANT NOTE! If you go to the hospital by car, once you drive onto the hospital premises YOU MUST GET A PARKING TICKET (at some point) to avoid being fined! They use number plate readers to record all vehicles that enter and leave the premises – if you don’t get a ticket with your number on it they will automatically fine you. Note that you get 20 minutes free.
Classic Regency Hospital in partnership with Spire Healthcare to provide services on behalf of the NHS.
If you park in their car park you must register your car number on a screen in reception!
Waters Green Medical Centre, Sunderland Street, Macclesfield
Individual practices and doctors have their own telephone numbers
Treatment centre providing accommodation for 6 GP practices and 44 doctors, together with consultants’ rooms, X-ray and other services. A pharmacy is included within the premises.
If you park in their car park you must register your car number in reception!
Cheshire East Council Social Services Access team (formerly Customer Services)
Provide the following services within the region:
Disability Advisory Steering Group
Contact, Tel: 01625−663975
Contact, Tel: 01625−663981
Independent Living Centre
Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS)
Contact, Tel: 01625−661449
Voluntary Services Department
Volunteer Services Manager