An in-depth view of Bollington and the interests of its population.
Home » History » Schools » Big Sunday School
The “Big” Sunday School was located at School Brow, now where the Civic Hall is located.
Erected in 1861 at a cost of £2,000, it was also used as a cookery centre and technical school, and for public entertainments.It would seat about 900 people.
[page under development]
Please notify us of any errors, omissions or changes by emailing the webmaster.
This page Last updated: March 22, 2019
© Copyright Webmasters and contributors 1996-2019. All rights reserved.