A short cul de sac of stone cottages leading to Sych House Farm yard, originating from before the industrial development of the town.
It was named after the Ledley family, namely John Bradley Ledley 1829-1895 who lived at Ivy House which is number 8 Ledley Street.
The empty plaque on the wall used to read Ledley Street 1858.
Approach off Henshall Road.
Nearest shops – Wellington Road.
Nearest pub – Bayleaf.
Council Ward – West.