SatNav – OS: SJ943751, Postcode: SK10 5TF, ///jams.dates.pots
A range of beautifully restored Kerridge stone buildings providing three prize winning self catering holiday cottages. A guest commented to the webmaster* that these cottages are ‘… of superior quality, beautifully fitted out! The best we ever stayed at!‘ The cottages are graded 5 Star Gold by Visit England and are …
– Winner of Visit England’s Rose Award 2019 in recognition of service excellence
– Tripadvisor Hall of Fame and Certificate of Excellence 2012 to 2018
– Winner of Visit England’s Gold Award for exceptional quality of accommodation & service 2018
– Winner of Marketing Cheshire Self Catering Provider and Self Catering Property of the Year 2017
– Winner of Visit England’s Gold Award for exceptional quality of accommodation & service 2017
– Green Tourism Gold Award Winning Holiday Cottages 2017
– Winner of Visit England’s Gold Award for exceptional quality of accommodation & service 2016
– Winner of Visit England’s Gold Award for exceptional quality of accommodation & service 2015
|Address:||Kerridge End House, Rainow, Macclesfield, SK10 5TF|
|Contact:||+44 (0) 1625-424220, email, website|
|Hosts:||Ivor & Lyn Williams|
Wonderful walking country with miles of well kept footpaths plus access to so many local attractions, and probably the best selection of eating pubs and restaurants to be found within a few miles anywhere.
The Hayloft has been assessed as M3a by the National Accessible Scheme.
The Stables has been assessed as M1 by the National Accessible Scheme.
|Finding it:||On the B5470 road from Macclesfield to Rainow, the first part of the village is Kerridge End and the cottages are on the left between Calrofold Lane and Lidgetts Lane. Access is from the little lane, Lidgetts Lane (must approach from the Macclesfield side), round the sharp left corner and the entrance to the car park is 10m on the left.|
* The webmasters have no personal interest in this property!